Items 37-72 of 126
- Inspiration: v14495A Star cast from PlasterThese stars in different sizes are cast with white plaster compound in a mould for three shapes. Press a small Silk Clay ball onto each shape to make a hole for hanging before casting. A leather cord is attached through the hole on each star when dry.
- Inspiration: v14211Hanging Decorations made from black Paper Star Strips
- Inspiration: v14371A Notice Board made from framed Chicken Wire Netting
- Inspiration: v14126Hanging Decorations made from 3D Card Diamonds stitched together
These long hanging decorations are made from cut-out card diamonds which have been stitched together in pairs on the sewing machine – and unfolded out making a 3D shape.
- Inspiration: v14116A Mobile made from Flower Sticks with Weaving and Tassels
- Inspiration: v14108A painted and decoupaged wooden Bird Box with a Zinc Roof
- Inspiration: v13958A hanging Decoration with Vivi Gade Design Paper Diamonds
A hanging decoration from two large paper diamonds (20 and 16cm in size respectively) on a long leather cord with wooden beads at each end. Each paper diamond is folded and glued from a piece of square Vivi Gade Design paper (the Helsinki series).
- Inspiration: v13827Hanging Decorations made from Felt with a printed Pattern
- Inspiration: v13596A coil-shaped Egg made from black, flat Aluminium Wire
- Inspiration: v13548Flat Papier-Mâché Eggs with attached Motif & Guinea Fowl Feathers
These flat papier-mâché hanging eggs are decorated with glued on Vivi Gade design paper (the Oslo series). The jute string in each papier-mâché egg is decorated with a wooden bead and a guinea fowl feather.
- Inspiration: v13547Terracotta Eggs with glued on Guinea Fowl Feathers
- Inspiration: v13520A 3D framed Heart made from Layers of handmade Paper
- Inspiration: v13454Canvases with Townhouses as a Collage on a Strip of Wood
Items 37-72 of 126