Items 1-36 of 84
- Inspiration: v15536Papier-mâché and Terracotta Lanterns for Halloween
- Inspiration: v15064Gauze Bandage Ghosts painted with luminescent Paint
- Inspiration: v15066Ghosts made from Balloons with battery-powered LED Lights
- Inspiration: v15065A Spider made from a Skull and Pipe Cleaners for Halloween DecorationThis papier-mâché skull is painted with craft paint and luminous paint. The skull has been transformed into a spider with pipe cleaner legs. The spider, the imitation cobwebs and the card spider's web can be attached with adhesive dots in the window or in the corner in the living room. Alternatively use the spider as a standing decoration.
- Inspiration: v14747A luminous Ghost from Foam Clay on an LED Tea Light
- Inspiration: v14771A Halloween Door decorated with a large Skeleton and Bats
- Inspiration: v14699A scooped-out Pumpkin decorated with a cut-out FaceThe inside of this pumpkin is scooped out and decorations are added using various tools from a practical carving kit for carving a halloween pumpkin.
- Inspiration: v14697An orange Bag for Halloween decorated with stamped Designs
- Inspiration: v14276A Scream mask decorated with wiggle Eyes and Organza
This full face mask is painted with white and black Plus Color craft paint. When dry, wiggle eyes are glued on withClear Multi Glue gel – and a cape from white organza is glued on.
- Inspiration: v14288Halloween Tea Light Candle Holders with Straw Silk Paper
- Inspiration: v14152Halloween Lanterns decorated with Foam Clay Shapes
- Inspiration: v14150Halloween Figures made from Silk Clay on Clothes Pegs
- Inspiration: v13902Hanging Decorations for Halloween with Honeycomb Paper
Items 1-36 of 84