Super soft down that you can use to decorate.
Down has a soft look that easily fits into many hobby projects – especially for Easter. You can easily stick it into self-hardening clay or glue it to various objects.
Down is super decorative and is hard to do without in creative contexts where you want a light, elegant look:.
- Bring adorable Christmas angels to the rescue and glue down onto them like the finest wings
- Dress up your homemade Easter chickies in their fluffy plumage so they can be ready for Easter on the windowsill when spring arrives
- Decorate the festive carnival masks that make your little Indian or Princess extra pretty
- Make the bird’s nest on the Easter table look like the real thing by placing a little down here and there
- Create beautiful 3D effects on drawings and use the soft down to illustrate birds or clouds
Down is the super soft member of the feather family, which are essential for Christmas and Easter, but can generally be used for creative projects all year round. Down and feathers are particularly popular for the children’s cut-and-paste days. Not only are they nice to touch, but they also strengthen the children’s tactile sense and fine motor skills. For adults, down fits perfectly into the creative decorative world of feathers, pearls and sequins. Down should therefore always be part of your creative supplies. Browse our wide assortment of feathers and down in different colours and sizes to find the ones that suit you and your creative project
|Retail quantity||1 pack|
|Content quantity||50 g|