Lifelike plastic eggs that you can decorate, decorate and prepare for Easter.
If you have never been the greatest egg blower, you’ll love our natural-looking plastic eggs, which let you avoid all the mess and focus fully on the creative decorative work. The eggs are made of plastic and have a chalky surface that is easy to paint and draw on..
With plastic eggs, you can give your creativity an eggstra boost when it comes to Easter decorations:.
- Paint the eggs with watercolours and then draw beautiful spring motifs on them
- Cover the eggs with knitwear so you have warm Easter eggs that can hang on fresh branches from the garden
- Decorate the eggs with gold spray and create elegant Easter decorations that add a fresh touch to your Easter table
- Colour the eggs and write the guests’ names, so you have unique place cards for the Easter dinner
- Transform the eggs into cute Easter animals with feathers, EVA foam and wiggly eyes
Easter means eggs, especially the decorated ones. However, our eggs do not come directly from the chicken run, but this is only an advantage in the hobby universe, where plastic eggs are especially practical. Neither children nor adults need to blow out their eggs before decorating them, they are ready to paint, draw and decorate right away. So gather the whole family and decorate your Easter eggs. Then you can hang the eggs up, let them decorate in a bowl or place them directly on the Easter table. The eggs are the perfect Easter decoration, but if you are looking for even more eggs, you can see our large assortment of decorative eggs of wood, cardboard, papier-mâché, acrylic and polystyrene.
|Retail quantity||12 pc|
|Content quantity||12 pc|