1. Cut 4 pieces of faux leather paper strips to your chosen length, depending on the size of bauble you want. Gather the strips and make holes at both ends approx. 1 cm from the ends of each strip using revolving hole punch pliers.
2. Gather three of the strips and set a rivet by striking the rivet setting tool with a hammer as illustrated in the picture.
3. Turn over the bauble and spread the strips out equally.
4. Make a hole for a rivet at the top.
5. Set the rivet by striking the rivet setting tool with a
6. Place the fourth strip around the bauble. Make a hole for a rivet where both ends of the strip meet and set a rivet by striking the rivet setting tool with a hammer.
7. Make a hole and set a rivet at the opposite side of the bauble by striking the rivet setting tool with a hammer. You may add more rivets in the paper strips when assembling large baubles.
At Creativ Company, we love creativity, play and learning. We have approximately 20,000 exciting craft items, which makes us one of the largest online craft stores. Find inspiration for your next craft project in our more than 4,500 free, creative ideas for both children and adults. We sell creative materials and toys to both private individuals, schools/institutions and B2B customers.