Select a category or see all products below
- Wedding invitationsGet creative ideas for Wedding invitations and buy the materials here! We have everything for DIY Wedding invitations and easy step-by-step guides for you
- Wedding place cardsGet creative ideas for Wedding place cards and buy the materials here! We have everything for DIY Wedding place cards and easy step-by-step guides for you
- Wedding decorationsGet creative ideas for Wedding decorations and buy the materials here! We have everything for DIY Wedding decorations and easy step-by-step guides for you
- Wedding menu cards
Items 1-36 of 53
- Inspiration: v15652 A menu card in off-white shades with a punched-out church and vellum paperMake a menu card in off-white shades. Punch out churches for decoration and use vellum paper for wrapping around the card as a cover. Finish with a piece of mercerised cotton yarn and a wax seal.
- Inspiration: v15582 An Explosion Box with Pockets for Contents consisting of Card and PhotosDecorate this explosion box with lace patterned card, vellum paper, glue foil, deco foil, rhinestones etc. The explosion box may be used for small presents, inserting, for example, bank notes, photos, small texts or letters.
- Inspiration: v15185 A two-fold Wedding Invitation decorated with lace patterned CardThis wedding invitation is made from a two-fold greeting card which is decorated with lace patterned card. A piece of paper with text is attached inside on the middle section of the greeting card. A small lace patterned card pocket is attached on the inside right panel for a gift list.
- Inspiration: v14900 A tri-fold Card with Half a punched- out Heart using the Die-Cutting MachineA textured card tri-fold wedding invitation. A heart is part punched out using a die and rolled through the die-cutting machine. Craft paper with text is glued onto the right hand section inside the card.
Items 1-36 of 53