- Inspiration: v15577An invitation in off-white shades with a punched-out church and vellum paperMake your own party invitations in off-white shades. Punch out churches for decoration and use vellum paper for wrapping around the invitation as a cover. Finish with a piece of mercerised cotton yarn and a wax seal.
- Inspiration: v15184Lace patterned Card Waist Band as a Fastener on a Tri-fold Greeting CardLace patterned card is used as an elegant fastener on a tri-fold greeting card.
- Inspiration: v14889A Wedding Card with a silver Card Frame and textured Paper
- Inspiration: v16013A pink and white Invitation, Place Card and Napkin DecorationAn invitation made from a greeting card decorated with printed text on white textured paper. A wide netted fabric waistband with asymmetric wooden hearts decorated with rhinestones is tied on with a satin ribbon. The place card is decorated in the same manner. The napkin is decorated with a manilla tag attached with a mini peg.
- Inspiration: v14485A white and silver Invitation, Menu Card and Place Card
- Inspiration: v14487A black and white Invitation, Menu Card and Place Card
- Inspiration: v14352Wedding Decorations with Rhinestone Heart Stickers
- Inspiration: v14375A Wedding invitation & Table Decorations with Fingerprint HeartsThe invitation, the menu card, place cards and table decorations are all in off-white and are from the Happy Moments series. Here they are decorated with the bride and groom's fingerprints as red hearts using a stamp pad with red ink.
- Inspiration: v14132A white and green Happy Moments Invitation and Menu Card
- Inspiration: v13611An Invitation and Table Decorations for a White Wedding
- Inspiration: v13413A Card Series with Paper for a Rosette and Natural Hemp