Items 37-72 of 122
- Inspiration: v14646A Bead Chain with a Shrink Plastic PendantThese long necklaces are bead chains. A pendant is attached using a round jump ring. The pendants are made from shrink plastic foil using a template which is coloured in, cut out and shrunk in a household oven.
- Inspiration: v14546A wooden Box decorated with branded Designs and Paint
- Inspiration: v14563A painted Tea Light Candle Holder decorated with Graphics
- Inspiration: v14538A Case made from thick Felt with Textile Decoration
- Inspiration: v14477A Silk Clay 3D Portrait on a painted CoasterA small coaster painted on both sides with Plus Color craft paint. When dry, Silk Clay is used for modelling the head, hands and feet directly onto the coaster. (The hands/feet enable the coaster to stand upright unaided). A name is written with a Uni Posca marker.
- Inspiration: v14241A Storage Unit and a Box Set decorated in a Vintage Look
- Inspiration: v14226A painted Candlestick decorated with a Nabbi Bead Pendant
- Inspiration: v14200A painted Bird Feeding House decorated with wooden Discs
- Inspiration: v14193A standing Frame decorated with Foam Clay and Rhinestones
- Inspiration: v14195Paintings decorated with glued-on Glass Deco Stones on CanvasThese paintings on canvas are made according to your imagination using Art School acrylic paint. When dry, glass Deco stones – as a part of the designs - are glued on.
- Inspiration: v14190A Silk Clay Figure on a coiled Spring with a Stand
- Inspiration: v14304A free standing Tree with branded and painted Details
- Inspiration: v14306A Note Book with a wooden Cover, decorated with branded WordsThe wooden cover of this note book is decorated with words, which are drawn on using a template. The outline of the words are burnt into the wood with a Pyrography tool and a word is painted.
- Inspiration: v13819A Trivet made from Glass Deco Stones in a Collage Frame
- Inspiration: v13670A wooden Frame covered and decorated with Foam Clay
Items 37-72 of 122