- Inspiration: v15885A vase from a glass bottle covered with papier-mâchéMake vases from glass bottles covered with papier-mâché pulp. Pulp is a paper and glue mixture which only needs mixing with water to make papier-mâché. Use the papier-mâché pulp exactly as it is (the colour is off white) or mix a small amount of craft paint into the papier-mâché pulp to colour the pulp.
- Inspiration: v13633A painted wooden Shoe Polishing Box with a stamped Text
- Inspiration: v14590Painted wooden Hooks with Graphics using Templates
- Inspiration: v14589Painted wooden Hooks with Prints made with Screen Stencils
- Inspiration: v14303Painted wooden Hanging Figures with Markers & Rhinestones
- Inspiration: v14304A free standing Tree with branded and painted Details
- Inspiration: v13954A tall woven Basket with a firm Base
These tall baskets are made from round wooden sticks, pushed into the pre-drilled holes along the edge of a wooden basket weaving template. Paper yarn and maize cord are used for weaving between the wooden sticks.
- Inspiration: v14610A free-standing Owl with Decoupage and painted Details
- Inspiration: v14515Decorated wooden Coat HooksThese flat, round coat hooks from light wood in different sizes are all decorated uniquely. One is decorated with a marker pen, another with paint and varnish for a spectacular crackling effect, the third with decoupage and the fourth is made magnetic with special paint.
- Inspiration: v14200A painted Bird Feeding House decorated with wooden Discs