- Inspiration: v15725A Christmas wreath made from cut-out card hands with Silk Clay decorationsMake this Christmas wreath from cut-out card hands. Glue the hands together into a circle and decorate the wreath with a bow and berries made from red Silk Clay.
- Inspiration: v14314Paper Dolls and Clothes made from CardThese dolls and their clothes are made from patterned and plain Colortime card using a template. Pipe cleaners are stapled on for hair. Small decorative items are glued on. Details are drawn with marker pens and colouring pencils.
- Inspiration: v13926Christmas Decorations made from Card from a Template
- Inspiration: v13421Easter Decorations from Card using a flexible Template
- Inspiration: v13233Card Mosaics on a Trivet with a Glass Plate
Attach card mosaics in different colours and shapes to a piece of Color Bar card using a glue stick. Insert the picture inside the wooden frame of the trivet and attach the glass plate on top using a glue gun.