Items 1-36 of 46
- Inspiration: v15582An Explosion Box with Pockets for Contents consisting of Card and PhotosDecorate this explosion box with lace patterned card, vellum paper, glue foil, deco foil, rhinestones etc. The explosion box may be used for small presents, inserting, for example, bank notes, photos, small texts or letters.
- Inspiration: v14839Flowers for Decoration and Backdrop for Party Photo Shoots
- Inspiration: v14875A Welcome Sign with Blackboard Paint for the Party
- Inspiration: v14878Decorative Words for the Party decorated with Glitter
- Inspiration: v14876Free-standing Table Numbers or Hearts with Blackboard PaintHere are two suggestions for table numbers for your party.b Paint MDF numbers with craft paint in a colour matching your party theme. Or use blackboard hearts for writing numbers on with chalk and reuse them.
- Inspiration: v14934Party Inspiration with off-white Table Decorations etc.
- Inspiration: v16012Candle Holders with a Satin Ribbon Waistband with a Heart
- Inspiration: v14489Bunting made from black Card Flags with white Text
- Inspiration: v16017A large Heart with a Pattern made with wooden DiscsThis large solid heart is decorated with a closely packed pattern of small wooden discs attached with wood glue that is applied onto the heart with a brush in small areas at a time.
- Inspiration: v14361A Bubble Tube decorated with a Card Heart with a Ribbon
- Inspiration: v14133White and green Table Decorations from Happy Moments
- Inspiration: v14130Menu Card & Place Card with 3D Strawberries from textured Paper
A menu card made from card and paper from the Happy Moments series, with printed text. Make the textured layered red strawberry and green stalk using a craft punch set. Glue on. Also for the place cards which are manilla tags with hand-written text.
- Inspiration: v13611An Invitation and Table Decorations for a White Wedding
Items 1-36 of 46