- Inspiration: v15379Place Cards with 3D Effect punched-out Card FlowersMake your own place cards decorated with punched-out card flowers with a 3D effect.
- Inspiration: v14704Manilla Tag Place Card with natural Twine and DYMO Tape
- Inspiration: v16016Brown Table Decorations, Napkin Decoration and Place Cards with nostalgic LaceA folding box decorated with an asymmetric wooden heart tied on with flax twine. The rolled-up napkin is decorated with a doily. The manilla tags are decorated with glued-on cut-off lace borders from a doily and used for place cards. Names are written with a Uni Posca marker.
- Inspiration: v14133White and green Table Decorations from Happy Moments
- Inspiration: v13965Place Cards made from wooden Discs with Blackboard Paint
- Inspiration: v13687Place Cards with a Metal Heart and Wood Veneer Stickers
This place card is a manilla tag with a name written in marker pen, decorated with a metal heart and wood veneer stickers. All three parts are tied together with a piece of natural hemp around a rolled up napkin placed next to the person's place setting.
- Inspiration: v13611An Invitation and Table Decorations for a White Wedding
- Inspiration: v13418A Card Series with Half-Pearls and a Design Paper Shirt
- Inspiration: v13413A Card Series with Paper for a Rosette and Natural Hemp
- Inspiration: v13412A Card Series with Rose Pearlescent Card and Rhinestones
- Inspiration: v13409A Card Series with Design Paper, a Filigree Heart & Natural Hemp
An invitation made from a pearlescent greeting card and Vivi Gade design paper (Paris) and black Color Bar card. The paper and card are also used for menu and place cards. Decorate further with a white filigree heart, black natural hemp and rhinestones.
- Inspiration: v12942A Party Invitation, Card and Table Decoration with Daisies
- Inspiration: v12919A Greeting Card with Dots and Stars on an Invitation
- Inspiration: v12920A Party Invitation Card, Congratulations Card Girl