- Inspiration: v15725A Christmas wreath made from cut-out card hands with Silk Clay decorationsMake this Christmas wreath from cut-out card hands. Glue the hands together into a circle and decorate the wreath with a bow and berries made from red Silk Clay.
- Inspiration: v14671A Christmas Tree with Decoupage and DecorationsThese Christmas trees are covered with decoupage paper. When dry they are decorated with self-adhesive rhinestones and beads. A gold 3D Liner is used for making garlands. Wooden beads are threaded onto a piece of coloured nylon cord which is attached to each of the finished trees.
- Inspiration: v14633A Greeting Card decorated with punched-out Card Circles
- Inspiration: v13902Hanging Decorations for Halloween with Honeycomb PaperAttach black elastic cord to these hanging decorations. They are made from black card, using a template. All with 3D effect using honeycomb paper which is attached with power tape. Details are drawn using a black Poster Hobby Marker.
- Inspiration: v12957Spring Decorations made from Wooden Shapes with Decoupage
- Inspiration: v12436A Glass Heart decorated with an Image and Glass Paint