Select a category or see all products below
- Embroidery with Punch Needle
- Knittin mill
- Bags and purses
- Time for macramé hygge
- Inspiration: v15724Christmas figures from cardboard tubes with decorations
- Inspiration: v15115A Miniature World with Silk Clay Rabbits and Carrots
- Inspiration: v14939Rya Animal CushionsThese small cushions are sewn with rya knots on latch fabric with felt ears and a felt back (the template can be printed below). Two lifelike teddy bear eyes are attached prior to sewing the cushion together. See the video below with instructions of how you can easily make rya knots.
- Inspiration: v14577A purple Invitation and Table Decorations for a Confirmation PartyAn invitation made from a double greeting card decorated with text on white textured paper. It is decorated further with a silhouette sticker, additional pieces of card and rhinestones (individual ones and ones shaped like a cross). A manilla tag is decorated with a cross and tied around a napkin. A tissue paper pom-pom serves as plump table decoration. All from Happy Moments.
- Inspiration: v14567Cherubs made from Polystyrene Balls with Needle Felting
- Inspiration: v14263A Post Card as a Gift Tag with an embroidered Snowflake
- Inspiration: v13439Needle Felted Bunnies with Felt Ears and Foam Clay Eyes
- Inspiration: v13351A Needle Felted Chick with Metal Feet and Funny Eyes
Each chick is made from carded wool, needle felted onto a polystyrene ball. Metal feet are then inserted into the ball. The beak is made from orange felt, needle felted onto the chick. The eyes are pushed into the ball.