Items 1-36 of 38
- Inspiration: v14567Cherubs made from Polystyrene Balls with Needle Felting
- Inspiration: v14081Sheep made from Polystyrene with Needle felted Wool
Sheep made from brown-painted polystyrene UFOs in different sizes with shortened flower sticks for legs. Wool is needle felted onto a large UFO and legs are inserted. Small UFOs are used for the head. Ears and eyes are glued on and a muzzle is drawn on.
- Inspiration: v13914Christmas hanging Decorations made from Felt with Stuffing
- Inspiration: v13644A Needle-felted PictureChildren's physical-kinaesthetic intelligence is enhanced by this creative project when they use a felting needle to make a picture. Pushing the felting needle up and down repeatedly teaches the children how their fingers and hands interact with special tools in the creative process. Furthermore, children's existential intelligence is enhanced by this project when they felt a scene from a fairytale with a moral.
- Inspiration: v13586A Felt Mouse with a Suede Cord Tail for a keyring Fob
- Inspiration: v13439Needle Felted Bunnies with Felt Ears and Foam Clay Eyes
- Inspiration: v13351A Needle Felted Chick with Metal Feet and Funny Eyes
- Inspiration: v13154A Needle Felted Heart with Dots and a Decorative Ribbon
These polystyrene have been needle felted with carded wool in two colours. First the base colour and afterwards needle-felted dots are made with the other colour. Long decorative ribbons are attached for hanging.
- Inspiration: v12954A Floral Wire Doll Shape with a Needle Felted Dress
- Inspiration: v12951Needle-Felting on a Ready-Made Fabric Hanging Bird
Items 1-36 of 38