Beautiful fabric baskets with stamped designs
These lovely baskets may be used for storing, for example, yarn, sewing kit, small teddies etc. If you wish to use them as a bread basket or a fruit bowl, you will need to line them with a napkin approved for food use. Make decorative patterns or text using stamps and give a beautiful and practical present that you have made yourself!
How to do it Download the templates/recipes
How to do it:. Paint the lower part of the basket with PRIMO textile paint.
2. Fold down the top edge.
3. Use a foam stencil brush for dabbing the paint onto the stamp. Print the folded edge.
4. Spell your chosen word with the foam letter stamps or make a uniform pattern all the way around the border. Leave to dry.
5. You may fix the basket with an iron.
6. Add details with a 3D liner with glitter. Leave to dry.
7. Once fixed with an iron, you may wash the basket at 30°C.
A tip. You may leave out step No. 5. The textile paint fixes on its own after 5-7 days drying time.