An explosion box for a baby shower
Decorate an explosion box with card, photos, personal messages, ribbon and stickers relevant to the theme. Make a tissue paper tassel to decorate the lid. Use the box as a table decoration or as a present for a baby shower.
How to do it Download the templates/recipes
1. Decorate one of the supplied decorative parts, components or inlays with card. Print or cut out the templates available in a separate PDF file on this page. Trim the card.
8. Attach the coloured pieces of card inside the concertina folding booklet and decorate further with stickers.
11. Cut out pieces of card using the template and attach these onto the insides of the explosion box using a glue stick.
12. Make a small rosette from tissue paper by cutting 4 circular pieces of tissue paper. Gather the tissue paper in the middle and twist.
14. Cut a small piece of decorative ribbon and attach it onto the back of the tissue paper rosette using a glue stick.
15. Decorate the centre of the rosette with 3D stickers. Attach the finished rosette onto the lid of the small box in the middle of the explosion box.
16. Make two tassels from tissue paper for the lid of the large box. Cut 2 x 2 circular pieces of tissue paper in different colours with a diameter of approx. 20 cm.
19. Assemble the finished explosion box and tie the supplied ribbon around the box with a bow on the lid. Push the points of the two tassels inside the loops on the bow and tighten the bow.
Attached file: Download
Also go exploring in