Adorable Easter bunnies
You can make your very own lovely Easter bunnies with gauze bandages and polystyrene eggs. The gauze bandages are easy to work with and you can add amusing details to the bunny even though this technique is rather simple.
How to do it Download the templates/recipes
1. Cut off the bottom of a polystyrene egg so it can stand on its own.
2. Double over two pipe cleaners and push them into the top of the egg for ears.
3. Attach pom-poms for the tail and paws.
4. Cut the gauze bandages into small pieces, moisten in lukewarm water and wrap them all over the bunny.
5. Apply several layers of gauze bandage to the ears so that they hold their shape.
6. Paint the bunny with opaque craft paint.
7. Decorate with 3D liner.
8. Attach googly eyes with a glue gun.
9. You may make chickens following the same procedure and create the comb, beak, etc. from pipe cleaners. Apply gauze bandage all over.